Here we have another one of Sam's Deadpool blasters. Since it's half
for looks and half for shits & gigs, Sam went all out on the damage.
Literally, I was sitting across the room working on something and he
pulled out a knife and started stabbing the shell with it, was throwing it
on the ground, and it may or may not have been thrown off the parking garage
(wouldn't be the first time). The goal was to make it look like it has literally gone through hell, and was used to blow somebody's brains out from ~ 12" away. Anyways, here's what we got.
Deadpool blood-spatter themed red/black paintjob with heavy shell damage
We took a quick performance video when power testing the pair of Blade 180 Rapidstrikes that we were working on over the weekend. Only half-assembled (we were just testing to see if the rewire was successful after all), but you can see the raw performance. Since one of the two is a personal build, hopefully I'll get some chrony data on it in the coming weeks.
Quick specs on the build:
-3S (11.1v) 20C 4000mAh LiPo pack w/ Deans connection
-Blade 180 flywheel motors
-Stock pusher motor
-16AWG full rewire, all electronic locks bypassed
-10A microswitch swap for the flywheel rev switch