Anyways, these are the definition of OP. I wouldn't want to shot with them and I made them. They scare me. They're probably louder than a chainsaw; wouldn't surprise me.
All 3 models have exactly the same specs, and are all similar paintjobs.
- Red/Black marbled blood spatter paintjob (black vinyl dye primer coat, red main coat, matte clear coat)
- Complete internal rewire with 18 AWG wire
- Motor swap with Blade 180 motors (L/R) with resettable PTC fuses
- Shell modification to support larger LiPo packs (3S 5500mAh+)
- Battery pack: Bias 3S 25C 5500mAh LiPo
- Genuine Deans connectors
- EGP20F diode on pusher motor for ROF stability
- Custom vinyl lettering on side: "TCK"
- Pain comes standard
These are like 98% the same as TorukMakto4's setup as seen in this video, I wish that I would have thought to video the performance before packing them up to send off, the commissioner needed them (across the country) for a Nerf war happening on Saturday so these were shipped pretty much right after completion and testing yesterday (Tuesday).