- Red & Black Bandit-style tiger stripe paintjob
- Basic Internals (+ LS Elite jam fix)
- Spring upgrade
- PVC/Aluminum JSI Pumpgrip
It can fire either 1 or 2 darts due to the 8" PETG barrel. If you load an Elite dart first, prime it (it will vacuum seal back into place), then load another dart, it will fire the front dart first, and the rear dart on a second prime. No reload time! Due to the tolerance of the PETG, some darts don't fire very well, whereas other make a PERFECT seal. With most variants of streamlines, it's hitting averages in the 40-50 ft. range. With Elites, it's hitting averages more like 60-70 ft. With the occasionally really thick Elite dart (and probably some luck and a tailwind), it's getting the rare ~100 ft. mark. Once again, it's all due to the tolerance of the PETG.
- 1/2" Thinwall PETG Re-barrel
- Spring replacement ~2x; catch spring 2x