- Copper/Brass/Black/Brown steampunk paintjob (Copper main, Brass secondary, Black accent & undercoat, Brown "wooden" grip) with weathering & clear coat
- Logos removed
- Basic Stryfe internals (top lock out, thermistor removed)
- Plasti-dip'd balanced flywheels
- Solarbotics RM2 upgrade motors
- Generally just a badass gun
- Complete with 5 mags painted to match and each topped off with Elite darts ("starter" weathering - they will get a bit more beat up to match with time)
Tried to get pictures with a few different lighting conditions, between the hammered metallic paint and the clear coat it gets a weird sheen to it in some lighting.