1. SlyDev accessories (a new personal favorite) are very cheap, 3D-printed pieces (in a variety of colors including clear and glow-in-the-dark). Major products include:
- Attachable Nerf and Picatinny rails
- Nerf to Picatinny rail converters and risers
- attachable iron sights
- Nerf-rail iron sights
- Nerf rail to rail connectors
- Nerf 1 to 2 or 3 rail expanders
- Attachable dart holders
- Nerf rail dart holders
- iPhone 4/4s to Nerf rail mounts
- Universal camera to Nerf rail mounts
- Attachable sling points
- Nerf rail sling points
- Combined Nerf rail iron sight/sling points
- Nerf rail to custom converters (make ANYTHING into a Nerf rail attachment)
- MUCH MUCH MORE!
2. OMW/Xplorer/Remedy Metal internals are great ways to get the most out of any blaster.
|An OMW Massacre Kit|
Xplorer offers custom, hand-CNC routed metal internal replacement kits. Although VERY PRICEY, they are amazing and last a VERY long time. The only downside is that most kits only work for stefan darts (small, custom darts not used in most gameplay). Find them here: Xplorer.com
Remedy Metal offers custom stainless steel Longshot boltsleds and plunger parts (with more products on the way). Although more expensive than OMW's polycarb, these can withstand some major spring force. Find them here: remedymetal.com
3. Airsoft scopes, sights, grips, lazers, taclights, or just about anything else useful or cool can be put on a Nerf gun. You can find these on eBay or other webstores, Dick's Sporting Goods, hunting shops, Airsoft shops, etc. Look around, you never know what you'll find for cheap.
Some attachments can be directly converted to be Nerf-usable, others will use Picatinny rails (which are conveniently offered by SlyDev for $4-6) and are usually better.
4. And don't forget we make attachments too. PVC can go a long way in the hand of someone who knows how to use it. We've made foregrips, scopes and dot-sights before. We can use it to make custom cos-mods. Between project wood, polycarb sheets, PVC and glue/epoxy, we make some pretty sweet stuff.
Just ask if you don't know whether we can do something, or if you have something else in mind.
WE CAN PUT ANYTHING ON ANYTHING! We aim to make the perfect Nerf gun that YOU want.