Monday, October 15, 2012

SlyDev, SlyDev Everywhere


Finally got my 2 orders of SlyDev parts, and all I can say is: "Shit Just Got Real."

This stuff is pretty high quality. Aside from some weird ridging (it is 3D printed after all), everything is in pretty good shape. I'll definitely be ordering more from him in the future, especially now that he's offering new items weekly as well as revamping his older stuff. Can't wait until he gets his second printer and PLA and starts making larger items.

Anyways, first-come, first-serve basis, priority is commissions. Each part costs the retail price on the SlyDev site +$1. What you see is what I currently have in stock.

Willing to sell off but expect to pay more than retail since I paid out of pocket and went through the hassle of ordering, plus it's all quoted in AUD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment