Friday, July 6, 2012

The Pepper-Box: Triple Barrel Maverick WIP

Well one gun that caught my eye not too long ago was a maverick with 3 barrels. I thought that it looked legit, so I went out and bought a few mavs and started in on it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it proved to have a few tough workarounds I wasn't counting on.

The name is my take on a Civil War era pistol that featured 3 barrels that rotated on a central axis. I found the name fitting enough.

Specs:
  • 3 barrels, 6 shots each, total of 18 shots
  • Basic AR/post removal
  • Plunger dead space eliminated
  • AR dead space eliminated
  • OMW 6kg spring (tba)
  • Classic Black/Silver paintjob (tba)
Note: Not fully assembled in these posted pictures, ran into a slight snag with the temporary wooden spacers




No comments:

Post a Comment